CTE Process and Procedures
Are you in need of supplies and materials for your CTE classroom and not sure where to start? Click here for a step by step process of how a PO is created! You can find the Purchase requistion on the CTE documents and forms page HERE
If you have any questions please contact your CTEC, CDC, or Caroline Trotto!
Need to go to a CTE conference or training? Here are your step by step instructions on what you need to do from start to finish.
Once you have an understanding on what you need to do, you can go to the CTE Documents and Forms page to start the paperwork process. Or you can click HERE
As always, ask your CTEC, CDC, or Caroline Trotto if you have any questions!
CTSO Participation Procedures:
The following documents and procedures must be followed for ALL CTSO conferences, including in local/regional, state, and national CTSO leadership events and conferences. ALL district paperwork for the event must be received by the CTE District office 4 weeks prior to the first day of travel for the event. If registeration is incomplete when packet is submitted please send asap. PLEASE refer to the District CTSO Calendar for specific deadlines.
ALL CTSO Advisers PLEASE complete the following:
- Update your contact information here - CTSO CONTACT INFO SHEET (you must be logged into your CCS Apps Account to access/edit the sheet).
- Please check with your supervisor regarding participation rules for virtual events.
- Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prior Approvals must be printed 100% scale, on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper in portrait orientation if printed and sent through courier.
- All Documents must have ORIGINAL Signatures or an email chain from your supervisor approving your participation in the virtual event.
- Your Prior Approval must be sent to the CTEC at your school for a second check, and then to your principal for approval. (Middle School advisors please send directly to the CTE department)
- Submit a completed Prior approval (email chain if applicable), the information provided by the CTSO showing the registration fee and Agenda (tentative agenda).
- Send an electronic copy of all documents in ONE email to: email@example.com
- DO NOT REGISTER FOR ANY CONFERNECES AND/OR PD SESSIONS UNITL YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CTE OFFICE.
Documents to include in the CTSO Regional/State Trip Packet:
- Out-of-County Prior Approval
- CTE CTSO Travel Check list
- CCS Overnight Fieldtrip form
- Transportation Plan
- Emergency Contact Information for ALL participants
- Registration (to be submitted asap)
- Document from the organizaiton showing the registration fee and agenda (tenative agenda)
Documents to include in the CTSO NATIONALS Trip Packet:
** The process for CTSO National participation will be communitcated at a later date