Curbside Library Book Pickup!
Curbside Library Guidelines
Step 1: Put your books on hold in Destiny Discover!
1. Click the Destiny Discover icon.
2. Log in using your username and password.
3. Find great books that you want to read and put them on hold. In-person students can check out up to 2 books. Virtual students can check out up to 3 books.
4. On Mondays between 1:00-2:00 pm, drive through the curbside library pick up line to get your library books.
5. Books should be returned in 14 days.
Books must be picked up and dropped off on Mondays between 1:00-2:00 pm in our car rider line.
Books can be kept for 14 days.
Remote learning students can borrow 3 books at a time. Students who are on campus can borrow 2 books at a time.
All books will be quarantined for 72 hours after being returned before being reshelved.