Hope you and your family are doing well and are able to spend some quality time together. Our Skills Plus Math Lab classes will be held in Canvas. I will have 2 videos for you each week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We will also work on iReady throughout the week. After logging into Canvas, always read the announcements at the top of the Home page, then click on "Modules" to see your assignments for the week.
**Please read the announcement at the top of your Home page in Canvas for additional information!**
Office hours - WEDNESDAYS
1st period: 9:45 - 10:20 (8th grade)
2nd period: 9:45 - 10:20 (8th grade)
3rd period: 12:35 - 1:10 (7th grade)
4th period: 12:35 - 1:10 (7th grade)
5th period: 2:55 - 3:30 (6th grade)
6th period: 2:55 - 3:30 (6th grade)
During office hours, you can ask questions or just talk about things!
Don't know how to log into Canvas? Follow these steps:
1. Go to the website for Northwest Cabarrus STEM Middle School
2. Sign in to your account
3. Click on "Extended Home Learning Canvas" on the right hand side. Or, just click the "Canvas" button to the left of the "ALEKS" button. You may be asked to sign in again.
4. Look for your Math Lab period on your Dashboard.
5. Click on your Math Lab period.
6. Check to see if there is a new announcement at the top. Read it!
7. Check the "Modules" folder for the week to see what videos and assignments I have posted.
Contact me any time with questions, concerns or if you just need to talk! Can't wait to see and talk to you online!
(welcome image courtesy of gif.gifs.com)