If you are interested in tutoring, I am one of the county tutors specializing in Chemistry. I am unable to tutor my own students; however, I can recommend someone for you off the county list. The county tutoring list can be located under the "Resources" tab on the HRHS webpage.
If you are not one of my students, I would love to schedule a time that works for you. Times are assigned based on a first-come first-served basis, see below for availability; if you do not see a time that works for you, let me know and we may be able to make arrangements. I tutor at HRHS after school, but another meeting place (Dunkin'Donuts/Library) can be arranged. Tutoring is $40/hour in cash, check, or PayPal. Payment is expected at the time of tutoring. Please understand that hiring a tutor does not automatically raise the student grade. Students need to work with me and put in effort to increase scores. If at any time you would like to stop tutoring, let me know so someone else can get your time slot.
What to expect from me:
- At least an hour tutoring spot each week. A change of time can be made to account for holidays and scheduling conflicts.
- I can reteach of any difficult topics you don't quite "get".
- I can teach any content you missed due to an absence.
- Help with any assignment/ practice problems.
What I expect from you:
- Show up to any scheduled times ready to work.
- Notify me if you cannot make it to your scheduled time ahead of time, so I can make arrangements. After 2 "no call, no shows" your spot will be given to a person on the waitlist.
- Let me know if there are certain topics you feel we need to work on together.
- Put forth an effort in and out of tutoring. Tutoring should be to help you with stuff you struggle with in that subject. If you show up the day before a test with blank assignments, we will not have time to get through everything.
General Availability- I will update as spots fill up. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule tutoring.
Monday- 2:30 and 3:30
Tuesday- 2:30 and 3:30
Thursday- 2:30 and 3:30
I may be able to arrange another time if these do not work with your schedule.