CMS Student Services Team
WHO DO I CONTACT IF...?
- I have classroom concerns, grades, progress reports, etc. or I would like to schedule a meeting with my child's teacher(s)
- I have a question or concern about my child's IEP
- Contact your child's EC Case manger or EC teacher
- I have a question about rules, behavior expectations, etc.
- Krina Pressley: 6th Grade Administrator
- Robert Weirich: 7th Grade Administrator/Dean of Students
- Nicholas Lord: 8th Grade Administrator
- I notice changes or have concerns about my child’s behavior or social/emotional well-being
- Elizabeth Weigel: 6th Grade Counselor
- Leslie Donegan: 7th Grade Counselor
- Meghan Kubit: 8th Grade Counselor
- Melissa Mascari: Social Psychologist
- Claudia Medina: School Social Worker
- Attendance, Change / Update Contact Information, or I need help logging into Parent Portal
- Joanne Stammen: Data Manager
- Health Concerns / Provide Medication
- Lisa Shropshire: School Nurse
- LaGuida Moore: Registrar
- General CMS Questions
- Sharon Goni: Receptionist
- Sharon Goni: Receptionist
CCS Student Services Team members are here to support students and staff through academic and social emotional growth. We are a critical part of the CCS team. As we navigate through virtual learning, we wanted our CCS families to be aware that we may be able to provide some supports virtually. Please remember that we always adhere to our professional guidelines and ethics for practice (NC Department of Public Instruction, NASW, NASP, and ASCA), whether we provide these services face to face or virtually. We want our families to understand that we are bound to our confidentiality guidelines. Our interaction and conversations with students are confidential unless a student discloses harm to self, harm/threat to others, and harm and mistreatment to a vulnerable child or adult.
- Be sure you or your child has CCS email address and password in order to access Teams. Here are basic directions on how to join the Teams online class meeting.
- We ask that students be in a stable location (not driving, walking around, etc.).
- Students should be in a private location. We encourage students to use headphones for privacy if preferred.
- Students can be in view of camera from neck up only (wearing appropriate clothing, not lying in bed, engage in activities, etc.)
Looking for Resources?
Click the picture above for Up to Date COVID-19 Information
The CCS School Social Work Team has compiled a list of critical community resources. This list includes resourses and contact information for community programs/resources that are available to assist residents with food, housing, crisis assistance and more. Click the picture above for resources.
Parent/Student Resources: If you need additional resources please see the link on the menu bar on the left for other important information. We hope this information helps ensure that students & parents feel safe, informed, and cared for during this difficult time.