C.C. Griffin Middle School, a family who embraces high expectations and diversity, is committed to developing successful lifelong learners in an engaging and supportive environment. In order to meet the global challenges of the 21st century and inspire students to excel academically, we will facilitate innovation, collaboration, and problem based learning among our students through our STEM program.
- As a dynamic educational team, we will work together with students, parents and the community:
- To meet the needs of the 21 st century learner by developing globally responsible, technologically savvy, and problem solving citizens.
- To support and encourage the growth and holistic development of the middle grades learner by providing programs and services designed to cultivate well-rounded students.
- To maintain high standards by providing a relevant and challenging inquiry and project-based curriculum centered around STEM .
- To provide our community with leaders in the areas of STEM through continuous improvement driven by data, collaboration, and innovation.