- Negative account balances will be limited to $8.00.
- An alternative meal will be offered should a student reach his/her charge limit.
- Student’s will not be allowed to charge extras or snacks.
- Use k12paymentcenter or directly pay the cashier (cash or check) to update your balances.
Adults - School Staff Accounts
- USDA guidelines state we are unable to allow charges for our teachers and staff.
- Consult with your Cafeteria Manager to set up a patron account. With a patron account, you may put money on your account for meals.
- Adults can be set up to access our k12paymentcenter online payment center. Take advantage of managing your account from your phone or tablet.
- Quick cash/check payments are always accepted in your school cafeteria.
Last Modified on March 21, 2019