- Negative account balances will be limited to $8.00.
- An alternative meal will be offered should a student reach his/her charge limit.
- Students will not be allowed to charge extras (a la carte items) or snacks.
- Use k12paymentcenter or directly pay the cashier (cash or check) to update your balances.
School Staff Accounts
- We are unable to allow charges for our teachers and staff.
- Consult with your Cafeteria Manager to set up a patron account. With a patron account, you can put money in your account for meals.
- Adults can be set up to access our k12paymentcenter online payment center. Take advantage of managing your account from your phone or tablet.
- Cash and checks are always accepted in your school cafeteria.
Board Of Education - Policy 6220:B-Meal Charges
Last Modified on July 25, 2022