National Art Honor SocietyOur chapter at Cox Mill will foster art appreciation and excellence through participation in art competitions, art based community service, school and community beautification and art education.Please see Ms. G, in room 2432, if you have questions about becoming a member of our chapter!
- Have a 3.0 cumulative average
- Completed Visual Arts 1
- Complete 10-15 service hours in the visual arts each year.
- Pay annual dues of $15 dollars
- Participate in 2 of our projects, activities, and fundraisers (such as the fall festival, window painting, murals, etc.)
- Be a member when there are no visual arts on their class schedules
- To graduate with NAHS honors and earn the right to wear a cord, pin or tassel at graduation, a member must remain in good standing until the graduation date.Established at Cox Mill High School October 2016