If you have a question or concern about your child’s reassignment under the realignment plan please contact your child’s school directly or visit the realignment page listed here: https://www.cabarrus.k12.nc.us/realignment
Please note that disagreement with the realignment plan does not constitute a hardship.
Should you need assistance, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students attending Cabarrus County Schools are assigned to the elementary, middle, or high school serving the attendance area associated with the family's domicile. Information as to the specific school assignment is available by accessing the CCS Attendance Locator.
Parents wishing to request a student transfer to a different school may do so by completing the 2020-21 STUDENT REQUEST FORM LINK. This electronic form is available during the transfer request period which opens March 15th and closes May 15th for all grade levels. Parents must create an account in our application system in order to complete the electronic request.
Please click below and review the following Cabarrus County Schools Board Policies BEFORE submitting your student transfer request:
- Forms from previous years will NOT be accepted.
- Parents that already have a Scribbles account may sign in to their account to complete request
- This process cannot be used for a Program Choice request.
- Employees wishing to request a transfer for their children must complete the electronic employee transfer rapplication
- Athletic elgibiltiy is governed locally by CCS Policy 4152. Policy 4152 states: “The student attending a high school other than his/her Designated Athletic School is ineligible for interscholastic athletic participation for one calendar year from the date of his/her enrollment at the new school.
Click here to submit a transfer request
Employee Request -Please make sure you have entered your CCS email address, when creating your account, to access the employee application
Click here to submit a Student Release