• Student Transfers

    If you have a question or concern about your child’s reassignment under the realignment plan please contact your child’s school directly or visit the realignment page listed here: https://www.cabarrus.k12.nc.us/realignment

    Please note that disagreement with the realignment plan does not constitute a hardship.


    Should you need assistance, please contact us by emailing transfers@cabarrus.k12.nc.us.