Cabarrus County Schools Staff Identification Card InformationIn order to provide a safe and orderly environment for our Students and Staff a procedure must be followed to obtain a Cabarrus County Schools (CCS) Staff Identification Card.Please download the required <<ID Request Form>> and review the Procedure Statement.
CCS Staff IDs can be made at any school that has the appropriate printer and camera, or they can be made at the CCS Technology Center.
Identification cards generated by CCS Technology Center staff:
- Are made by appointment only; IMPORTANT (A) 24-hour notice is requested; (B) Same-day appointments honored under special circumstances; (C) Individuals late for an appointment may be rescheduled;
- Are scheduled Monday thru Friday from 8:00 AM-4:00 PM;
- Are schedluled per an appointment-request received from a VALID CCS email account (***CCS ID card appointment requests made from any other email account will not be accepted). IMPORTANT (A) Send your email to request an appointment for a CCS ID Card to firstname.lastname@example.org, (B) Indicate three (3) dates/times that will be convenient for you, (C) Anticipate a confirmation email reply that includes the date/time of your appointment;
- Are generated in 10-minute intervals;
- Require a completed and signed Identification Card Request Form (see link near the top of this message); and
- Require a picture ID (ex. drivers license).
Card Exchange Webinar