Cafeteria Account PrePayments:We accept prepayments on student/adult accounts that can be made directly to the cafeteria in the form of:
- For elementary students, we highly recommend that you place cash payments in an envelope with the student's name and student number written on the outside of the sealed envelope.
- We do not accept starter checks.
- Include the following on your check:
- Driver's License Number
- Full Name
- Street Address & Phone Number
- Student Name and Account Number in the Memo Area
As of July 1, 2014: Cabarrus County Schools, School Nutrition Program, has an agreement with CheckREDI, who provides the program with electronic re-presentment of insufficient funds (NSF) checks and other dishonored check recovery services.
Student Account Information
- Online payments at K12paymentcenter.com
Due to issues related to hurricane Florence, the K-12 Payment Center is having difficulty synching payments into our Point of Sale system. We have provided the latest list of payments that have not posted to the individual cafeteria managers. The students on this list will be allowed to purchase meals until the money is posted into their accounts. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
- For more information, click the On-Line Payments Tab of our menu bar to the left
- Cashier's check
- Money order
- For the safety of our students with special diets we do not put special notes on students accounts unless it is for a dietary reason.
- Due to daily system operations, student accounts will not be deactivated unless a student is withdrawn.