Applications for the 23-24 school year will be open from Monday, October 17, 2022 to December 16, 2022. Parent notification of placement will occur in the online family dashboard the week of February 1, 2023.
Parents will have until February 15th to make a decision and accept a seat in their online dashboard. Any seats not accepted within this window will be forfeited to waitlisted students.
- Monday, October 17th- Program Choice Fair at The Cabarrus Arena and Events Center Gold Hall along with Cabarrus County Schools "Future Fair"
- Monday, October 17th- Applications open
- October 17th- December 16th- Program Open Houses held at each Program Choice magnet school
- Friday, December 16th- Applications close at midnight
- Tuesday, February 1st- Parent notification of placement will occur in the online family dashboard
Demand for CCS Program Choice currently exceeds seat availability. A randomized lottery is used to select students for placement. Notifications of placement are sent in February to the families of all applicants. Students who are not admitted at the end of the application period shall be placed on a waiting list in the order determined by the randomized lottery. Students shall be admitted from the waiting list as space becomes available, up to the first student school day in the order he/she appears on the waiting list.
To begin the application process:
- Log in to your ScribOnline account using your email address at https://ccsprogramchoice.scriborder.com/
- If you do not have an existing account, please see these directions on how to create an account and associate a student.
- Select the green "Begin Application" button on the righthand side of the screen.
- Select the blue button under the student for which you are submitting the application.
- Click on the link for the program for which you are applying. Hit the "Select" button.
- Complete all application fields and use the "Proceed" button at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive a confirmation email and number when the application is complete. If you do not receive a confirmation number, your application has NOT been submitted.