- It is our pleasure to assist current and former students with their transcript needs!
- Your transcript is a permanent record that contains vital information.
- To protect your confidentiality & identity information, be cautious with sharing your transcript.
- Students under eighteen years of age must have parent consent to send an official transcript.
- Students over eighteen years of age must request their own official transcripts.
- Parents/guardians may not request transcripts for students over eighteen years of age.
- During peak times, it may take up to a week to prepare your transcript, so please plan accordingly.
- CFNC transcripts are pulled directly from PowerSchool and sent electronically to colleges.
- Delays in CFNC transcripts are likely due to college/univeristy upload cylces not CFNC or CMHS.
- Submit transcript questions or concerns not addressed here to the Registrar, Jennifer Rowlands.
CFNC Transcript Requests
College App Transcripts
Transcripts for college applications may be requested in a variety of ways. There is no cost for transcripts sent through CFNC or uploaded by School Counselors to Common App, Coalition App or SENDedu.
- NC Colleges & Universities - Send your transcript through CFNC even if applying with Common or Coaltion App.
- Common Application - School Counselors will upload transcripts for students who apply through Common App.
- Coalition Application - School Counselors will upload transcripts for students who apply through the Coalition App.
- SENDedu- School Counselors will upload transcript for students applying to colleges that utilize SENDedu.
- Others - Follow intsructions provided by the institution along with guidance on this page.