- It is our pleasure to assist current and former students with their transcript needs!
- Scroll to the bottom of this page to access your options for requesting a transcript.
- Your transcript is a permanent record that contains vital information.
- To protect the confidentiality of your information, you are advised to carefully consider those you allow to access your transcript.
- Students under eighteen years of age must have parent consent to send an official transcript to anyone. Students over eighteen years of age must request their own official transcripts; parents cannot request them for you.
- During peak times it may take up to a week to prepare your transcript, so please plan accordingly.
- Submit transcript questions or concerns not addressed here to the Registrar, Jennifer Rowlands.
- Click here to view a video on how to send your transcript to colleges in NC for free using the CFNC Transcript Manager. IMPORTANT NOTE: NCWise = PowerSchool (NCWise is our old student information system, so just substitute PowerSchool anytime you see or hear "NCWise" when using CFNC tools such as the CFNC Transcript Manager).
CURRENT 9th - 11th GRADERS
You receive one transcript per year at no cost; it is sent home with end-of-year report cards. You may view your transcript at any time by logging into the CFNC Transcript Manager (link below). Should you need to request paper transcripts at other times, use the Current Students option below. All transcripts are free thru the CFNC Transcript Manager. There is a $5 fee for each paper transcript.
CURRENT 12th GRADERS
You can send electronic transcripts to colleges in NC or view your transcript at any time by logging into the CFNC Transcript Manager (link below). You may request paper transcripts by clicking on the Current Students option below. All transcripts are free thru the CFNC Transcript Manager. Your first three paper transcripts are free; there is a $5 fee fore each transcript thereafter.
Use the Former Students link below to request your transcript; there is a $10 fee for each paper transcript prepared for and mailed by our our school. All CMHS graduates may send their transcripts electronically to colleges and universities in North Carolina by logging into the CFNC Transcript Manager (link below). There is no fee for transcripts sent thru the CFNC Transcript Manager.