Work Permits


  • Many students are interested in part time job opportunities after school and during various school breaks.  This will require a Youth Worker Permit (Youth Employment Certificate) to be filled out and signed by a parent/guardian and to be kept on file by the employer.
    Please use the following link to access the youth worker permit application.