There are many different exams students will experience over their four year tenure at Cox Mill. We would like to highlight some of those here and provide additional resources to learn more about each individual test. As always, please contact your counselor with any questions or concerns.Below you will find information about the following exams:State Exams:
- End of Course (EOC) TBD
- NC Final Exam (NCFE) TBD
- Teacher-made exams
- WorkKeys TBD
- PSAT/NMSQT October 14, 2020 and October 29th, 2020 - Students were notified of their test date. If you are not sure what your test date is please email email@example.com
- SAT (CollegeBoard)
- Pre ACT (10th grade only) TBD
- ACT (11th grade only) TBD
- Advanced Placement (AP) TBD
Classes that are not required to take a state EOC, NCFE, or CTE assessment will be required to take a teachermade final exam. Seniors may exempt teachermade exams if the criteria stated in the exam exemption section below are met.
Test Exemption Policy
In order to exempt an exam:
- SENIOR - You must be a senior.
- COURSE GRADE - You must have a grade of 80 or better when 1st and 2nd nine week grades are averaged together for that class.
- ATTENDANCE - You must not have more than 3 absences in that class.
- DISCIPLINE - You must not have served in ISS or OSS the entire year. (Check with the Control Room to confirm this.)
Please note that this exemption Policy does not apply to AP Courses.