Schedule Changes Overview
It is our goal to help all students develop a schedule that supports their needs, interests, abilities and future plans. Students and their parents/guardians must carefully consider course selections during the registration process that occurs every spring for the following school year or at their enrollment conference. It is during this time that students have the best chances of getting the courses they most want to take.We want all students to be happy with their schedules, so sometimes schedule changes are necessary. Therefore, a specific period of time is set aside for students to request schedule changes. In fairness to all students, the following parameters must be followed when submitting a schedule change request:
In rare instances, students acquire new information during the first semester which may make a second semester (mid-year) schedule change appropriate. Students who find themselves in this situation must complete the online Schedule Change Request Form between November 1 - 15. Counselors and administrators will review these schedule changes on a case-by-case basis.
- Students must submit schedule change requests during the designated window by the indicated deadline.
- Request must be submitted via the online form linked at the right; emailed requests will not be considered.
- Schedule change requests will not be accepted or considered beyond the deadline -- no exceptions.
- Changes to ask for a different teacher will not be considered.
- All students who submit a schedule change request will receive written notification of the outcome of their request by the last day of classes for that term.