UPDATE 9/18/2018-Due to issues related to hurricane Florence, the K-12 Payment Center is having difficulty synching payments into our Point of Sale system. We have provided the latest list of payments that have not posted to the individual cafeteria managers. The students on this list will be allowed to purchase meals until the money is posted into their accounts. We are sorry for any inconvenience.Online Payment Website Facts:
Helpful Hints:If you are new to the online payment center - you will need to create a new account.
- Make payments for meals and school fees online securely using your credit card
- Have more than one child in the district? You can deposit money into multiple accounts with just one payment!
- You get quick and easy access to your child's account 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The ability to:
- see 120 calendar days of purchases and payment.
- Check your child’s meal account balance
- Get low balance alerts by e-mail and text
- Receive email and text notifications when school fees are assigned to your student.
- Less hassle and no more “lost lunch money” or sending checks into the district office.
- Setup monthly or weekly recurring payments.
- Peace of mind, knowing exactly what you money is being spent on.
- You can access online payments on Facebook
- There are no banners, pop ups ads or advertising.
- We do not share any information with third parties, other than your financial institution and your child's school.
- The website is secure site and utilizes all of the current industry privacy standards
- Be sure to have your student's identification number handy. This can be found on your student's bus pass, or on middle/high school class schedules. You may also contact the school office to ask for your student's Powerschool ID no.
- Have a personal email account, to receive confirmations after payments have been processed as well as to set up low balance notificaitons.
- You will need a valid credit card. Even if you register just to monitor your student's account.
Click here for K12Payment Center Help & FAQ - HelpFees for Online Payments:A processing fee for each online transaction is assessed at the time of transaction. This transaction fee does not go to the School Nutrition Program of Cabarrus County Schools. This is a convenience fee much like that of an ATM machine used outside of your regular banking institution.
Still need Assistance?
For more information, go to www.K12PaymentCenter.com or call the Cabarrus County School Nutrition at 704-262-6166. Or Click here to see a video on how to start managing your child’s account online today!