Why choose online payments?
Helpful Hints:If you are new to the online payment center, you will need to create a new account. You will need:
- Make payments for meals and school fees online securely using your credit or debit card.
- Have more than one child in the district? You can deposit money into multiple accounts with just one payment.
- Get quick and easy access to your child's account 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The ability to:
- See 90 calendar days of purchases and payments,
- Check your child’s meal account balance, and
- Get low balance alerts by email and/or text.
- Receive email and text notifications when school fees are assigned to your student.
- Less hassle and no more “lost lunch money” or sending checks into the district office.
- Set up monthly or weekly recurring payments.
- Peace of mind, knowing exactly what you money is being spent on.
- There are no banners, pop ups ads or advertising.
- We do not share any information with third parties, other than your financial institution and your child's school.
- The website is secure and utilizes all of the current industry privacy standards.
- Your student's identification number. This can be found on your student's bus pass, or on middle/high school class schedules. You may also contact the school office to ask for your student's PowerSchool ID number.
- A personal email account to receive confirmations after payments have been processed as well as to set up low balance notifications.
- A valid credit or debit card, even if you register just to monitor your student's account.
Click here for K12Payment Center Help & FAQ - HelpFees for Online Payments:A processing fee for each online transaction is assessed at the time of transaction. This transaction fee does not go to the School Nutrition Program of Cabarrus County Schools. This is a convenience fee much like that of an ATM machine used outside of your regular banking institution. K12 Payment Center is updating their transaction fee structure in August 2019.
Still need Assistance?