Online Payment Website Facts:
Helpful Hints:If you are new to the online payment center - you will need to create a new account.
- Make payments for meals and school fees online securely using your credit card
- Have more than one child in the district? You can deposit money into multiple accounts with just one payment!
- You get
quick and easy access to your child's account 24 hours a day, seven days a
- The ability to:
- see 120 calendar days of purchases and payment.
- Check your child’s meal account balance
- Get low balance alerts by e-mail
- Receive email and text
notifications when school fees are assigned to your student.
- Less hassle and no more “lost
lunch money” or sending checks into the district office.
- Setup monthly or weekly recurring
of mind, knowing exactly what you money is being spent on.
- You can
payments on Facebook
- There are
no banners, pop ups ads or advertising.
- We do
not share any information with third parties, other than your financial
institution and your child's school.
- The website is secure site and utilizes all of the current industry privacy standards
Fees for Online Payments:A processing fee for each online transaction is assessed at the time of transaction. This transaction fee does not go to the School Nutrition Program of Cabarrus County Schools. This is a convenience fee much like that of an ATM machine used outside of your regular banking institution.Still need Assistance?
- Be sure to have your student's identification number handy. This can be found on your student's bus pass, or on middle/high school class schedules. You may also contact the school office to ask for your student's Powerschool ID no.
- Have a personal email account, to receive confirmations after payments have been processed as well as to set up low balance notificaitons.
- You will need a valid credit card. Even if you register just to monitor your student's account.
For more information, go to www.K12PaymentCenter.com or call the Cabarrus County School Nutrition at 704-262-6166. Or Click here to see a video on how to start managing your child’s account online today!