Cabarrus County Schools is pleased to offer an online payment option through K12 Payment Center for the convenience of our parents and families.
Why choose online payments?
- Make payments for meals and school fees online securely using your credit or debit card.
- Have more than one child in the district? You can deposit money into multiple accounts with just one payment.
- Get quick and easy access to your child's account 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The ability to:
- See 90 calendar days of purchases and payments,
- Check your child’s meal account balance, and
- Get low balance alerts by email and/or text.
- Receive email and text notifications when school fees are assigned to your student.
- No more lost lunch money or sending checks to school.
- Set up monthly or weekly recurring payments.
- Peace of mind, knowing exactly what your money is being spent on.
- No banners, pop-ups, or advertising.
- We do not share any information with third parties other than your financial institution.
- The website is secure and utilizes all of the current industry privacy standards.
If you are new to the online payment center, you will need to create a new account. You will need:
- Your student's identification number. This can be found on your student's bus pass, or on middle/high school class schedules. You may also contact the school office to ask for your student's PowerSchool ID number.
- A personal email account to receive confirmations after payments have been processed as well as to set up low balance notifications.
- A valid credit or debit card, even if you register just to monitor your student's account.
Processing Fees Charged by K12 Payment Center
A processing fee for each online transaction is assessed at the time of transaction. This transaction fee does not go to to Cabarrus County Schools. This is a convenience fee charged by K12 Payment Center. It is a variable fee based on the payment amount. For payments up to $95, the convenience fee is $1.95. For payments over $95, the fee is 3.99%. Additionally, customers have the option of using electronic checks for a fee of $.95 regardless of the payment amount.
Still need assistance?
For more information, go to www.K12PaymentCenter.com or call the Cabarrus County School Nutrition office at 704-260-5550. Or Click here to see a video on how to start managing your child’s account online today!