Students have made course selections for 2020/2021 since early February (see more HERE), and students have had the chance to change those selections with their counselor at any time since then, especially after the March Confirmation Sheet was mailed to each student. Students wanting a schedule change after reviewing their printed schedule can make an online request at the link below. No schedule changes will be made after May 29, 2020 unless there is an error in a schedule.
The online FLEX and Schedule change request was extended to June 1, 2020 at 9am, and is now CLOSED.
FLEX applications will be available ONLINE on 5/20/20. Seniors wishing to FLEX classes or be a mid-year grad must submit the online request by 5/29/20.
Some examples of acceptable Schedule Change reasons:
- Overloaded semester of core classes (English, Math, Science, Social Studies, AP classes, Honors classes).
- Classes out of sequence (example: Spanish 2 before Spanish 1)
- A class is scheduled that you did not select.
- You did not meet a prerequisite for a scheduled class.
- There is a "hole" in your schedule with no class.
Unacceptable reasons for a schedule change:
- You want a certain teacher for a class.
- You want a new course that have not previously requested in registration.
- You've changed your mind about an Honors or AP class.
- You want to be in certain classes with your friends.
Between May 20 and May 29, 2020: CCHS Students wanting a schedule change should complete ONE request at the link below. Counselors will receive these requests, work on them, and reply by email, text or phone about the change request.Click on the LINK below
ONLINE SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUEST