5/18/22- UPDATE: 22/23 schedules will be handed out in 2nd period on MON May 23. For rising 9th graders: schedules will be coming from Middle School Counselors soon.
Students have made course selections for 2022/2023 since early February (see more HERE), and students have had the chance to change those selections with their counselor at any time since then, especially after the March Confirmation Sheet was given to each student in Homeroom.
Some examples of acceptable Schedule Change reasons:
- Overloaded semester of core classes (English, Math, Science, Social Studies, AP classes, Honors classes).
- Classes out of sequence (example: Spanish 2 before Spanish 1)
- A class is scheduled that you did not select.
- You did not meet a prerequisite for a scheduled class.
- There is a "hole" in your schedule with no class.
Unacceptable reasons for a schedule change:
- You want a certain teacher for a class.
- You want a new course that have not previously requested in registration.
- You've changed your mind about an Honors or AP class.
- You want to be in certain classes with your friends.
- You did not participate in Registration, and ignored all your opportunities before now to deal with your schedule, and now you want to talk to a counselor.
CCHS Students wanting a schedule change should complete ONE request at the link below. Counselors will receive these requests, work on them, and reply by email about the change request.Click on the LINK below
ONLINE SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUEST (will close on May 26 at 11:59pm)
Seniors: FLEX application available ONLINE HERE.
(Seniors wishing to FLEX classes or be a mid-year grad must submit the online request.)