2022-2023 School Year Registration information
Registration for our Currently enrolled families began May 16, 2022.
General Registration opens Friday June 3rd, 2022 at 8:00 am.
- If you would like to have your child placed on the interest list, please complete the form here.
- The opportunity to register will be awarded on a first come, first served basis, pending space availability.
- Families will be contacted via email if space permits. Otherwise, the child will automatically be placed on the wait list.
Please note that many of our centers will be accepting a wait list, due to reaching capacity.
KIDS:PLUS SUMMER CAMP 22 is at capacity.
We are sorry, due to the current demand, we are no longer accepting Children for the summer waitlist.
Go to our Summer Page For More Information.
KIDS:PLUS is hiring!
Click here for more information.
We are committed to providing FIVE STAR quality care.
Safe environment and strategic interactions
Teaching through play
And building relationships
Right on campus!
Raising the bar for child care and maximizing opportunities to extend learning through meaningful experiences that exceed expectations.KIDS:PLUS is the only before and after school child care in Cabarrus County conveniently located at each elementary school, eliminating the need to transport school aged children off site. We are dedicated to providing the best possible care, in a financially sound manner, for the children enrolled in Cabarrus County Schools.
Established in 1985 at R. Brown in response to community need, KIDS:PLUS now has expanded to each of the elementary schools in Cabarrus County School System. The KIDS:PLUS before school program opens at 6:15 a.m. The KIDS:PLUS after school program is open until 5:45 p.m. We offer full-day care programs ("Special Days") on select non-school days and summer camp.
Each KIDS:PLUS program is dedicated to providing quality school-age care. Our programs are licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Child Development and all programs currently hold a five-star rated license.
Children in KIDS:PLUS will be provided with a balance of structured and free-choice activities designed to stimulate the child’s social, emotional, intellectual and physical development.
KIDS:PLUS believes all children should receive quality care in a safe and nurturing environment. The KIDS:PLUS staff recognizes each child as an individual and believes a child’s self-image is developed between the ages of 5-12. We believe students learn through play and interaction. We offer materials and activities that are age appropriate to guide growth and development. We continually adapt our programs to best facilitate the growth in a student’s development regardless of his/her age or stage of development.
- Theme-related activities in art, crafts, music, dramatic play, language arts and more
- Character-Building Education
- Quiet/Study Time
- Time for Social Interaction
- Enrichment Activities involving science, math, arts, food, and more
- Special activities through our community partnerships, such as 4-H
- Organized indoor and outdoor games and physical activities