Welcome to Hickory Ridge Student Services!
Follow us on Twitter: @HRHSStudentServ
Remind AppHRHS Class of 2020, Class Code @2fach7HRHS Class of 2021, Class Code @38e9f6HRHS Class of 2022, Class Code @f2kda4HRHS Class of 2023, Class Code @9a7e2hHRHS Class of 2024, Class Code @g6he8k8The Student Support Services department is focused on helping students by removing obstacles, providing support, and empowering student learning. Each of our team members has an impact on student success, and will work collaboratively with parents and students, and within our school and community, to ensure student success and assist all students in their development.Use the following links to navigate to the specific area you would like information about. If you do not find what you are looking for, please contact us at 704-260-6630, and we'll be happy to help you.Please see the HRHS School Profile 2019-20 for important information regarding our school and our students!For Covid-19 Information & Resources, click here!Senior Survey: Senior Survey
2020-21 Schedule Change Request Form, click here!
Remote Counseling Services During the COVID-19 Closure
CCS Student Services Team members are here to support students and staff through academic and social emotional growth. We are a critical part of the CCS team. As we navigate through virtual learning, we wanted our CCS families to be aware that we may be able to provide some supports virtually. Please remember that we always adhere to our professional guidelines and ethics for practice (NC Department of Public Instruction, NASW, NASP, and ASCA), whether we provide these services face to face or virtually. We want our families to understand that we are bound to our confidentiality guidelines. Our interaction and conversations with students are confidential unless a student discloses harm to self, harm/threat to others, and harm and mistreatment to a vulnerable child or adult.
- Be sure you or your child has CCS email address and password in order to access Teams. Here are basic directions on how to join the Teams online class meeting.
- We ask that students be in a stable location (not driving, walking around, etc.).
- Students should be in a private location. We encourage students to use headphones for privacy if preferred.
- Students can be in view of camera from neck up only (wearing appropriate clothing, not lying in bed, engage in activities, etc.)
Important News & Upcoming Events
- Beginning Monday, March 30th, CCS teachers and students will begin practicing how to teach and learn in a virtual environment. Visit the Extended Home Learning section of our district website to learn more about our virtual teaching and learning plans.
- CCS Offers Meals for Students, please click here for more information and a list of meal sites.
May 13th, Senior Survey due.
- May 31st, all schedule changes request are due for next school year