Welcome to Hickory Ridge Student Services!
Follow us on Twitter: @HRHSStudentServ
Remind AppThe Student Support Services department is focused on helping students by removing obstacles, providing support, and empowering student learning. Each of our team members has an impact on student success, and will work collaboratively with parents and students, and within our school and community, to ensure student success and assist all students in their development.Use the following links to navigate to the specific area you would like information about. If you do not find what you are looking for, please contact us at 704-260-6630, and we'll be happy to help you.Please see the HRHS School Profile 2019-20 for important information regarding our school and our students!Senior Survey: Senior Survey
ASVAB Assessment Registration - March 3rd, & April 7th
Central Cabarrus High School will offer the ASVAB for free on the following dates; October 1, December 3, March 3 and April 7. They will test 30 students at each test session. Testing will be online and will start at 7:15am. They will send you directions about testing, including location.
Important News & Upcoming Events
- January 27th - Teacher Work Day, no school for students
- January 28th - First Day of Second Semester
- February 7th - Students receive 2020-21 Registration Packets in homeroom
- February 11th - Curriculum & Registration Night, at 6:00pm
- February 14th - Registration Day, Students will register for the 2020-21 school year in homeroom classes
- February 17th - Teacher Work Day, no school for students
- February 24th - CCS Financial Aid Night
- Febraury 25th - HRHS Juniors take the ACT Exam
- February 27th - Rising 9th Grade Parent Night at 6:00pm