- CCHS Students can take online classes via NCVPS at www.ncvps.org or via Odyssey online.
- NCVPS gives CCHS students the opportunity to take classes not offered at CCHS.
- Odyssey offers "Credit Recovery" for students to retake a class they have failed.
- Students interested in NCVPS or Odyssey classes should see their counselor to get enrolled.
- For more information about Summer School 2019 contact Ed Masterton at email@example.com or Genene Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer School 2019 will start on June 17 (NCVPS) and June 24 (Odyssey). Our YES center computer lab will be open and available for student access from June 24 to August 8, from 8am to 2pm Monday through Thursday.
- See the presentation below for more information about Summer School 2019.
SAMPLE memo given out to students at June 4 Summer School info meeting.
Presentation shown to students in June 4 meeting for Summer School 2019: