In 2021/2022 CCHS will offer the ASVAB in October, December and March to interested Juniors and Seniors.
We will plan to offer the ASVAB again in 2022/2023 on October 5 and March 8.
Stay tuned to this page for more updates and links to upcoming signups.
REGISTER WITH LINK BELOW for the CCHS ASVAB in 2022-2023.
October 5, 2022 ASVAB at CCHS
- The ASVAB is a "qualifying" test for entrance into all the branches of the US military.
- The test will be online and you will take it on your school-issued Chromebook.
- The test is self-paced and can take 1 to 3 hours to complete.
- Scores will be given to students the day after testing.
- The test also gives students scores for eligibility for careers in the service.
- Taking the ASVAB in no way obligates a student to the military.
- Students can practice or prep for the ASVAB at the links below:
Official ASVAB site LINK March2success ASVAB practice LINK Today's Military practice LINK Army- understanding the ASVAB LINK Book: ASVAB for Dummies LINKAfter the test:Taking the FYI interest inventoryExploring the Occu-find (Job finder)
Last Modified on April 14, 2022