Free & Reduced - Online Application
Click the above banner to apply online!
After July 1st, you can apply on-line for your children to receive free or reduced price school meals. Your application will be sent from a secure web site directly to Cabarrus County Schools, so you don’t need to worry about filling out a paper form that could be lost or misplaced.
Application must be filled out each school year unless you receive a letter from us telling you that you do not need to apply. All application prior to July 1st only apply to the 2018-2019 school year. Applications will be available online for the 2019-2020 school year on July 1st.
www.LunchApplication.com has been designed to make it easy for you to know exactly what information you need to provide and to guide you through the process. Once your application has been received the district office will determine your eligibility and send you a letter with the results.
When completing your application on-line -be sure to have:
- Student ID# - usually found on your student's class schedule.
- Your Income Information - this is Gross Earnings. Not NET Income.
- Income information of all members living in your household.
- Be sure to press the "FINISHED" button when you have completed your application. This will finalize your application and submit for processing and final approval.
- If you do not have a computer at home, the Public Library has internet access and a computer that you may use. You just need to show identification. You do not need to have a library card to access these services.