Think-Pair-Share: Which do you prefer, reading or infographic? Why? What are similarities and differences?
Teacher led presentation on creating an infographic.
Student Directions: Look for an infographic that you find "appealing" using the links below. Read and interpret the infographic.
- Assign students a topic of study
- Have students research ____________ and try to seek out differences, statistics, and data. Infographics aim to allow the reader to draw conclusions
- Compile all data
- Draw a rough sketch of the infographic
- Decide on a web tool to use in order to create project
- Make sure to cite all sources!