The Spring Book Fair is "virtually" coming!It will be held ONLINE from Monday, March 1st - Sunday, March 14thALL DAY, EVERY DAYThe fair will look a little different this spring, but there are some awesome benefits to the online fair:
- You have a much wider selection of products, over 6000, to choose from;
- You can shop anytime day or night that fits your schedule during our scheduled Book Fair dates;
- The Book Fair will run two full weeks instead of the usual one week when in person;
- Items will be shipped directly to your home;
- FREE SHIPPING on book-only orders totaling over $25 (other items do not count toward your $25 total purchase for the free shipping)
- With every purchase our school earns 25% back in Scholastic Reward Dollars
Our online Book Fair will run from March 1st – March 14th, and can be accessed at the following link: https://www.scholastic.com/bf/coxmillelementaryschool With the online fair, you will have access to shop The Scholastic Store and earn rewards for our school!
Click HERE to check out the Book Fair flyer!
Click HERE to access the Teacher Wish Lists and sign up to purchase a book, or books, for your child's teacher(s):
Click here to go to the Google Form and play the LEGO Guessing Jar game:
K-2 Contest 3-5 ContestDuring the Book Fair, you will have the chance to RESERVE the new Rowley Jefferson book AND the new Dog Man book!!!Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Spooky Stories will be released in paperback on MARCH 16th!Dog Man: Mothering Heights will be released in hardcover on MARCH 23rd!For all orders placed during the Book Fair, the book(s) will be sent to you when it/they is/are released.Book Fairs are a fund-raiser for our Media Center and help us maintain a current and relevant collection of books and other instructional materials for our students and teachers.Feel free to contact Mrs. Steiner in the Media Center with any questions about the Book Fair! We look forward to seeing you soon!Happy reading, Comets!