JMR Key Club
President: Grant WoodardVice President: Corban MillsSecretary: Madi KirkmanTreasurer: Ethan BaileyEditor: Meredith Kirkman
Remind.comText the message "@jmrkey1819" to 81010(If you signed up for this last year, you will need to do it again since it is a new year!)
Twitter & InstagramFollow us - @JMRKeyClubGo to an event and need to send a picture to get your points? Have a question for club officers about projects or points? Send it to our e-mail account at:Have a question for Mrs. Rush about the club? Send it to her at:PointsGOOD NEWS - WE HAVE DECIDED TO AWARD ONE POINT TO YOU FOR EVERY MEETING YOU ATTEND! PLEASE BE SURE TO COME TO MEETINGS AND GET ALL OF THE IMPORTANTTo check the current status of your points, click HERE.If you believe there is an error with your points, fill out the Point Request Form by clicking HERE. A form will be sent to Madi and she will get back to you as soon as possible about any issues with your points.
Important Info and Signups
Bricks 4 Kidz:
- After school lego playing with local elementary school kids!
- Weddington Hills Elementary School on Tuesdays
- Furr Elementary School on Thursdays
- We need 1-2 people for every slot avaliable
- If interested contact Mrs.Rush for more information!
Salvation Army MANDATORY Projects (3 events):
Adopt an Angel:
- Angels will be distributed beginning on November 28th
- Angels will be picked up from Mrs.Rush's room (first come first serve)
- The ONLY day to turn in Angel items is DECEMBER 10th! They MUST be turned in on this day and NO later!!!
- The Angel items will be collected in the Social Studies workroom on that day
- Everyon is expected to spend AT LEAST $25 on each angel!!
- You can adopt as many angels as you like
- If your family is able to afford a bike PLEASE do! Bikes are the most wanted!!
- 8 points for adopting an angels; 2 service and 6 fundraising points
- Signup for this option have no ended. Please choose a different service project.
Can Sorting Event:
- First date: Saturday December 8th: 4:00-7:00pm worth 4 service points(NEED 6 PEOPLE)
- Second date: Monday December 10th: 3:30-5:30 worth 3 service points (NEED 8 PEOPLE)
- Address is on sign up genius!
- Click to sign up HERE
- Walmart by Concord Mills: on the grocery side
- Several dates avaliable on sign up genius
- Slots avaliable from 4:00-6:00 and 6:00-8:00pm each date (NEED 2 PEOPLE for BOTH slots)
- Festive attire suggested but not required (Wear your santa hats people!!)
- Make sure you dress warm and appropriate for weather!
- Click to sign up HERE
PLEASE CHECK THIS WEBSITE REGULARLY! NEW SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES ARE POSTED OFTEN!
December 8th- Can sorting event (4:00-7:00pm)
December 10th- ALL Salvation army angels are due (2:15)
December 10th- Can sorting event (3:30-5:30)
December 17th- After school care package event (2:15)
January 3rd- Next meeting date! Rise Against Hunger envelopes distributed
You are allowed to receive up to 15 out of club points for non-Key Club oriented service that you provide. It is preferred that you continue to focus your efforts on helping women and children. To earn these points, you need to fill out the points form appropriately and turn it in to Mrs. Rush or our club secretary. The officers will then discuss your out-of-club work and decide if it is worthy of points or not. Double dipping between multiple clubs to get points is not permitted. You may still submit the points but you are not guaranteed to receive them. Typically speaking you will receive one point for every hour of service that you complete.