Broadcasting I Overview
Course Description:Broadcasting I is a course in which students learn the basics of planning, filming, editing, and broadcasting. Using basic production software, students will learn the essential tasks required to complete a quality video including voiceovers, video and audio adjustments, and titles. Not only do we have MacBook Pros for this class, but we have high-definition cameras that we will be using to broadcast to create superior videos. Using specially-designed programs for editing and streaming, students will be able to show their creativity and share their voices with the school.---> Lots of group work!---> Minimal homework
(so do it when it's assigned because it willweigh on your grade)What you will need:
Suggested, but not required, supplies:
- flash drive 8MB or larger-you MUST save your work, and you will be expected to bring a flash drive to class everyday!
- earbuds- these are a MUST for this class- bring them everyday!
- binder with pockets
- loose-leaf paper
- writing utensils
Step 1: How to ExportWithin the iMovie application, you will:
- go to the top of the screen along the taskbar.
- click "Share"
- choose "File"
- unclick "Theater" and hit
- name your video appropriately (member names help).
- make sure it will be saved to your "Desktop" or a "Projects" folder on your desktop.
Step 2: How to Add your Movie to the Shared Drive
- Go to your "Finder"
- Click Command+K
- or select it and Command + K
- Type smb://10.3.0.7 in the space
- Click "Connect"
- You are in!
- Choose the folder that fits your class and then drop your video into that folder.
- Voila! Video on Shared drive!
- Or you can save it to flash drive and drop it in the Broadcasting drive on the Big Mac.
There are no upcoming events to display.