Canvas for Students
Direct link to my Canvas Courses:
1st period - Math 3: Click here
2nd period - Honors Math 3: Click here
4th period - Math 3: Click here
· Canvas is located on the MPHS webpage...right hand side. It is the place to go to find course content for all of the classes that you are registered for. This is where assignments, discussions, links to class virtual meetings, and more.
· To Login to Canvas type in your ccs username and password
· In order for your parent to access your courses you must generate a pairing code for your parent to type in when creating their Canvas Account. (instructions for this are found below on my webpage)
Announcements ~ From Ms. Trask
Online Learning Information - Ms. Trask's Classes - Fall 2020
-LMS for my class is Canvas
-School Supply list is below (scroll down on my website)
*PLEASE fill out the google form (PARENTS...not students...they will have a different one to do) CLICK HERE :)
*Need to contact me? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please join my Remind group for YOUR class period!! When joining please be sure your first and last name are visible so I can easily find you :) The codes are below:
My Remind codes
Math 3 (1st period): d3w4kb
Math 3 Honors (2nd period): kff99f
Math 3 (4th period): cfc493
About Ms. Trask...
Phone: 704.260.6690 ext 44414
Degrees and Certifications:
BS Mathematics Secondary Education
I was born and raised in a small town outside of Rochester, NY. I graduated from SUNY Fredonia in 2002 with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics Secondary Education. After graduation, I moved to SC to teach. Two years later, I moved to Charlotte, NC to be closer to family and have been at MPHS ever since. I love being a Tiger and look forward to another fantastic school year!!
School Supply List
Supplies Needed for Ms. Trask’s Math 3 or Math 3 Honors Class
**If you are returning to MPHS for Plan B, please bring the following with you EVERY DAY that you are on our campus. We are not able to share supplies, so it is very important you bring what you need with you each day!
- Computer You MUST use an MPHS chromebook. Please bring your fully CHARGED computer each day! (Bring your charger just in case)
- Earbuds/headphones There will be times that you will be listening to videos, etc in class and will need them. I cannot provide these.
- Lined paper We will use this all the time for notes and to practice problems!
- Math Notebook/Folder Whatever you are currently using to keep all of your notes and work together
- Pencils I suggest mechanical pencils OR bring your own small handheld pencil sharpener (classroom pencil sharpener will not be available)
- Guided notes for the day (will be posted in the document for the week the Sunday before)
- Colored pencils or pens.
Ms. Trask's Class Schedule
Monday - Thursday - Plan B Schedule - Live Classes on MS Teams when you are learning from home
1st: 7:15am - 9am Teams Class: 8:15- 9:00
2nd: 9:05am - 10:40am Teams Class: 9:05 - 9:50
3rd: 10:45am - 12:35pm Teams Class: 11:50 - 12:25
4th: 12:40pm - 2:15pm Teams Class: 12:40 - 1:25
OFFICE HOURS: I am avaliable by appointment from 11-11:30 on Mon - Thurs - just contact me!
Friday *NO Live class
Ms. Trask will be available via Remind and email on Fridays . Feel free to send me messages on Remind anytime 7am - 3 pm on Fridays and I will answer you as soon as I can!