Home of the Roadrunners
You Are Invited!
Our Very Own Mr. Bond Has Been Nominated As A NC School Hero!! You will be able to vote once a day, voting closes on March 31st. Click on Cabarrus County and then Rocky River from the link below:
RRES Kindergarten Registration 2019-2020
When: April 8th -12th 2019 (Daily)
Time: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Evening Registration Available Tuesday, April 9th from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
We Can't Wait to Meet Our New Roadrunners!
What to Bring:
1. Photo Identification of Parent/Legal Guardian-Sources may include Driver's License or Identification Card, Matricula Consular, Work Authorization Card, Border Crossing Card, Permanent Resident Card, Passport, Visitor's Visa
2. Two Proofs of Residency (one from each source)-Source 1: Deed, lease, closing, settlement statement or property tax statement showing the property is owned or rented by you and is within the school's boundaries Source 2: Current driver's license, recent pay stub, Medicaid card, motor vehicle registration, current statement (e.g. bank statement, utility bill) showing correct address
3. Child's Birth Certificate
4. Child's Immunization Records-Students who do not have this medical information completed 30 days following the start of school will not be allowed to attend until the requirements are met.
5. Health Assessment-Effective July 1, 2016 every child entering in a NC public school for the first time must submit proof of a Health Assessment within 30 days of the start of school.
***Your Child Must Be 5 On or Before August 31, 2019***
Information for Families
What is NC Pre-K? NC Pre-K is North Carolina’s state funded pre-kindergarten program for four-year-old children that promotes school readiness by providing high quality educational experiences.
Is my child eligible? Children may be eligible for the free NC Pre-K program if they will be four-years-old by August 31st for the 2019-2020 school year, meet income eligibility requirements and reside in Cabarrus County.
How do I apply? Parents can call the Cabarrus Partnership for Children for an appointment to fill out an application or with questions about the program.
Telephone Number: (704)-933-8278
Friday, March 22nd. You Are Invited! Join Us at CCHS-Doors open at 6 p.m.
Apply for Free Lunch Online!!! APPLY NOW
Applying for free/reduced meal benefits may also qualify your student to receive benefits for other Fee Reductions for programs like Kids Plus, Boys and Girls Club, Free Fishing License, etc. Learn More!
The vision of Rocky River Elementary School is to prepare students to be successful lifelong learners in a diverse and globally competitive society.
The mission of Rocky River Elementary School is to teach students through a rigorous and relevant curriculum while fostering caring, respectful relationships in a safe, healthy environment.
A School Board approved Instructional Fee of $10.00 is requested of every student in Cabarrus County Schools. These funds are used to supplement school level expenses such as agendas, communication folders, interventionists, copier costs, instructional supplies, etc. The funds are collected at school and are utilized for those students only. You are encouraged to pay the instructional supply fee at K12paymentcenter.com or send a check with your student. We appreciate your support of our school.