It's such a small donation, but has such a impact. If you'd like more information on the pop tab collection program, check out the link below. Save tabs at home and at work. Encourage friends and family to do the same. Then send your tabs in with your child, or drop them off in the main office during school hours. Feel free to email Mrs. Michelle Sims if you have questions.http://www.rmhofcharlotte.org/how-you-can-help/other-ways-to-help/pop-tab-collections
* Paperless Report Cards are now here!
* Parent Portal provides all the information of a report card and progress report and more.
- Parents have 24/7 access
- Teachers update weekly
- Parents can see assignments, grades and attendance
- Quarter and yearly averages are available in Parent Portal at each “report card” period:
2nd 9 wks – 1/27/14, 3rd 9 wks – 4/7/14, 4th 9 wks – 6/25/14
- Progress Report information is available daily
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM BOE Community Meeting @ Northwest Cabarrus Middle School
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM BOE Work Session
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM BOE Business Meeting