Proctors Needed for EOGs!!
February 20 - Cox Mill High School Open House and Curriculum Night. Current 8th graders will begin orientation at 7:00pm.
February 27 - 6:00 at Cox Mill high School, Informational meeting for 8th grade students interested in taking honors or AP classes in high school.
February 27 - 7:00pm at Cox Mill HS, Information night about the Cox Mill High School Academy of Information Technology.
March 11 - During school, 8th graders travel to Cox Mill High School for a field trip to participate in Moving Up Day.
CFNC Parent Night
Please join us for the College Foundation of North Carolina Middle School Parent Night. CFNC is utilized by all middle school students in Cabarrus County. Join us for a meeting with the CFNC representative to learn how to navigate this system with your child in order to plan for high school, college, and a career!
The informational presentation will be held on Thursday, March 20, 2014 at
6:30 p.m. at Harold E. Winkler Middle School Auditorium.
Please contact your school counselors with any questions. For information about CFNC, please visit www.CFNC.org
* Paperless Report Cards are now here!
* Parent Portal provides all the information of a report card and progress report and more.
- Parents have 24/7 access
- Teachers update weekly
- Parents can see assignments, grades and attendance
- Quarter and yearly averages are available in Parent Portal at each “report card” period:
2nd 9 wks – 1/27/14, 3rd 9 wks – 4/7/14, 4th 9 wks – 6/25/14
- Progress Report information is available daily