WCFE Falcon News 8.28.15
The 4th and 5th graders that made it through the preliminary rounds of Math 24 had the chance to compete in the school finals. Out of the 24 students who competed, Ellis Sheridan, Blake Gilbert, Drew Tuner, and Tara Jones made it to the 'Final Four'. These four finalists went neck and neck to see who would be the school winner. Blake Gilbert was named our Math 24 winner!
Parents, you can now review your student's academic progress with a DreamBox Parent Account. Please follow these steps to create your free Parent Account:
1. Go to https://play.dreambox.com/login/9ukn/carlafe
2. Have your student login to their profile just as they would at school.
3. Click Setup Parent Access at the bottom of the page.
4. Follow instructions to create a new login and password.
6. Click "Submit".
Log into your home account after set up:
1. Go to http://play.dreambox.com
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. To see student progress, click the "Parent Dashboard" button.
Our vision, as Carl A. Furr Elementary, is to create a solid foundation for the future of our school, community, students, and staff.
The mission of Carl A. Furr Elementary, an integral component of our diverse community, is to utilize quality instructional practices as stepping stones to achieve higher level learning for each individual citizen by establishing a unified educational environment and promoting a family atmosphere of success.
2:45 PM Staff Meeting
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM Bricks 4 Kidz
9:00 AM Tornado Drill
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Holiday [Labor Day]