Scholastic Book Fair
Our Scholastic Book Fair will take place February 8-12, 2016. Students will shop with their class at a designated time (as noted on your student's book fair letter). Our FAMILY EVENT will take place Friday, February 12, 3:00-6:00 (just before our school movie night). You can shop online from Feb. 4- Feb. 16. Online orders will ship to the school FREE of shipping charges, after the online fair ends.
Parents, you can now review your student's academic progress with a DreamBox Parent Account. Please follow these steps to create your free Parent Account:
1. Go to https://play.dreambox.com/login/9ukn/carlafe
2. Have your student login to their profile just as they would at school.
3. Click Setup Parent Access at the bottom of the page.
4. Follow instructions to create a new login and password.
6. Click "Submit".
Log into your home account after set up:
1. Go to http://play.dreambox.com
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. To see student progress, click the "Parent Dashboard" button.
Our vision, as Carl A. Furr Elementary, is to create a solid foundation for the future of our school, community, students, and staff.
The mission of Carl A. Furr Elementary, an integral component of our diverse community, is to utilize quality instructional practices as stepping stones to achieve higher level learning for each individual citizen by establishing a unified educational environment and promoting a family atmosphere of success.
7:30 AM - 2:00 PM Book Fair
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM Family Book Fair Event
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Movie Night (3rd Grade hosting)
2:15 PM - 3:30 PM Chorus
2:15 PM - 3:15 PM Battle of the Books Practice
2:15 PM - 3:30 PM Falcon Flyers Club
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM Literacy Night
2:45 PM - 3:00 PM Staff Meeting
7:00 AM - 7:30 AM Dad's Car Circle Crew