Parents, you can now review your student's academic progress with a DreamBox Parent Account. Please follow these steps to create your free Parent Account:
1. Go to https://play.dreambox.com/login/9ukn/carlafe
2. Have your student login to their profile just as they would at school.
3. Click Setup Parent Access at the bottom of the page.
4. Follow instructions to create a new login and password.
6. Click "Submit".
Log into your home account after set up:
1. Go to http://play.dreambox.com
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. To see student progress, click the "Parent Dashboard" button.
The 4th and 5th graders that made it through the preliminary rounds of Math 24 had the chance to compete in the school finals. Out of the 24 students who competed, Ellis Sheridan, Emory Lyda, Jack Nelson and Jonathon Jacob made it to the 'Final Four'. These four finalists went neck and neck to see who would be the school winner. With just one point over Emory Lyda, Jonathon Jacobs was the winner.
The Carl A. Furr Quiz Bowl Team came in 4th in the Southeast Region-Thinking Caps Quiz Bowl this last week! Even though the weather cut into some of our Study Lunches we managed to score 94% Correct.... We were 2nd out of North Carolina Teams (right behing Providence, Charlotte)...1st in the County.
Our vision, as Carl A. Furr Elementary, is to create a solid foundation for the future of our school, community, students, and staff.
The mission of Carl A. Furr Elementary, an integral component of our diverse community, is to utilize quality instructional practices as stepping stones to achieve higher level learning for each individual citizen by establishing a unified educational environment and promoting a family atmosphere of success.
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM BOE Work Session
6:45 PM - 7:30 PM PTO General Meeting and choral performance